Can we figure out why some people make the choices in life that they do? Not really. Because we don’t know what goes inside them. Because we don’t know their wounds and what hurt them.
- It is not a typical Bollywood movie. The
movie tries to put emphasis on the importance of mental health in the lightest and
- His Gorgeousness Shahrukh Khan is in a very
sober role and plays his age. Still he is looking so very hot.. when he is
fixing the bicycles.. when he is sitting on the chair cross-legged, when he is
listening to his patient so calmly, when he is playing with the waves on the
- For the discussions that are witty and
insightful.. For the lessons like playing with waves is not a game but life
itself .. and beautiful dialogues like, o Don’t
let the past blackmail the present to spoil a beautiful future o Genius
is about knowing when to stop
- The movie doesn’t judge Kaira or the men in
her life. It simply tells that Kaira is messed-up.
- And then the movie also tells why is she messed-up.
There is a backstory to it. And when I watched it, I felt like getting the answer
to why some people make the choices that they do. And, any real person in life
can be messed-up. It’s not that a big deal.
- Last but not the least, watch this movie for one of the best performances of Alia Bhatt. She played all the emotions very well.
- If emotions hurt you
- If you have the habit of finding logic in
every small thing. For example, Dr. Jehangir Khan tells about his state of profession
while addressing quite mature audience in the hotel.
- If you think expressionless jokes from Alia
won’t make you smile
- Last but not the least, if you usually disapprove any movie just because you find it cool to say that you don’t like SRK.. :D